Saturday, March 26, 2011

Off The Top of My Head

I didn't have anything planned for today, so I'm writing on the fly (no, that doesn't mean I have my pants unzipped, get your mind out of the gutter!) and I realize that there has to come a time when I get a day off from blogging.  I have a few different writing projects to finish in the coming weeks, and every little bit of time I spend writing this blog is less time I have for that.

I still intend to keep this going, though, and in April I have signed up for the A to Z challenge, which will have me posting every day except Sundays.  I will be moving my Family Sunday posts to Saturday for the month of April, to fit the challenge parameters, which will leave me with Sunday for a break.  It's just as well.

This really has nothing to
do with today's blog post,
but it was just too fun and
wacky to exclude!

So, what's coming up this week on the blog?  I can't be certain.  It is mostly empty slots at the moment, but you can be assured there will be a fresh family column tomorrow, followed by Minstrel Monday.  I have been dedicating Wednesdays for reviews of one sort or another, and there should be some talk about one writing project or another before the weekend.

So much work, and so little appreciation.  Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment