Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sneak Preview: West of The Warlock

As the official release of "West of The Warlock" draws closer, I'm going to throw out more information about this exciting story, so readers can glean greater insight into the Fantasy Western concept.  It never hurts for people to know what they're going to get; at least, not when what they're going to get is action-packed adventure!

Here's the first Author's Promo, which I threw together for fans and prospective reviewers:

Nevada 1882:  Ron Grimes never wanted to be a law officer.  This middle-aged dwarf came to the arid trading hub of Selwood to avenge his brother's murder, but ended up in the service of the county sheriff, who also happens to be a certified warlock.  Tricked into Sheriff Doliber's service, Deputy Grimes finds himself pitted against one adversary after another, from pretentious elves to supernatural bandits, and a dark sorcerer whose abilities rival sanity.  Throughout it all, Ron will learn what it means to protect and serve on the wild frontier, where guns and magic coexist and race relations take on a whole new meaning.

I hope that's enough to whet your appetite for the main event.  Keep following this blog for more great hints and previews, and for the official release date at Hall Brothers Entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting. I don't usually read sci-fi fantasy, but from your blurb I would definitely pick it up. I like Firefly, so I'm sure this would be up my alley of interest. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete