Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cousin Contact

As I continue to uncover new data regarding my various family lines, I am hoping to find more living descendants.  Those who have managed to contact me thus far have been helpful and a pleasure to correspond with, and I'm hoping that many more cousins will announce themselves in the future.

To that end, I'm going to go out on a limb so to speak, and give out a contact email.  I know from personal experience that the blogger messaging system can be a pain to operate, and in many cases it doesn't work right.  Some cousins have reached me via Facebook, but even that isn't always convenient or comfortable.  Those relatives who find this blog and wish to contact me directly can do so at inghamediting (at) earthlink (dot) net.

I am always looking to expand my knowledge about divergent ancestral lines, and welcome your emails.  Let's pool our resources and build a better tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment