Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Message for Edmund Wells (and other Temporal Element contributors)

This morning, I received an unexpected email from Temporal Element contributor Edmund Wells.  It seems he hasn't heard from me for over a week, and was concerned that he had somehow offended me.  This is hardly the case, and I have sent him 3 emails since February 10.  For some reason, my emails haven't been getting to his inbox.  I have tried an alternative method to get him a message, which will hopefully clear things up.  If that also fails, perhaps he'll run across this post, and know what's going on.

Every contributor should have received an email from me on Monday regarding the production costs of The Temporal Element.  If you have a story in this anthology and have not received an email from me recently, check your spam box.  If no email can be found after that, contact me immediately.  I expect most of you received the email, and I have heard from several of you about it.  Still, there are several who may be missing vital intel from me.

7 comments:

  1. Martin,

    If Edmond hasn't already contacted you, I sent him an email telling him to.

    Kregger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard from Edmund yesterday, and we cleared everything up. For some reason, emails from my editor's account aren't getting to him, and I'm starting to worry that a few others may not have gotten through, either. I don't know why, though I suggest people double-check their "blocked senders" list, in case my email somehow got on there.

      There are a few people who didn't respond to pretty important emails since the 10th, and until I heard from Edmund I didn't know anything was wrong, assuming people were busy or disinterested in what I was saying.

      Kregger, you did get my email last week about story edits, right?

      Delete
  2. Martin,

    I received two emails on Feb 7 an 8th, concerning Shootout grading and forum site along with a Facebook announcement. Nothing from the week of Feb 10-16. Then there was the Temporal Element transaction emails between us from this week.

    If there was something else, no I didn't. I am at a work computer right now, but I think my saved emails transfer. I will check my home computer, if it's important, please resend.

    Thanks,

    Kregger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a rather important email I sent about some minor edits I made to your story. It was sent on the 12th, and I assumed you had received it. I'll forward a copy of it, though it's a little late now.

      Delete
  3. Kregger:

    It's Edmund, with a "u", you mental case. Thanks for flagging me down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last email I received concerned availability for US writers, with details to come for overseas contributors. Oh, and the interview questions. Have I missed something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sounds like you've gotten everything to date. There were a few people with missing emails, but it seems to be straightened out now.

      Delete